Rose selection guide | Planting roses
Rose selection guide And Planting roses
Rose selection guide
- Select a plant that will fit, the space size wise B V and if climbing has support.
- Select plants that are adapted to your ,climate (heat resistance in AZ more important than cold tolerance).
- Select plants that are resistant to diseases and insects.
- Select healthy plants, if packaged or bare root plants are dry, immerse in water for a few hours.
- Plant in mid-December through January in Southern and Western Arizona, in March and April in Northern Arizona.
- Containerized plants can be planted year-round.
- Plant in fertile, well-drained soil.
- Plant where roses receive sun for 6 hours or more.
- Air circulation is important.
- Eastern exposure is good for climbing roses.'
Our manufacturer testing’s we have found that the flowers can last up 5 years in a sealed environment. For care instructions please go to the http://cadeauco.com.au.